Sunday, December 14, 2008

Technical Hiccups




Cooooooold snowy day -- 27 degrees and windy. Whitecaps on the bay. Best gas price $1.67. Got let down by technology twice today... I have pretty snow pix to upload to my Facebook account, but all attempts at uploading have failed. On a lower-tech front, I have some sewing to do, but I seem to have bobbin issues today. Bobbin wants to tie knots under the fabric. Arg. Well, could be worse. Just found out another friend has been without power for 4 days... while my lights are on and my heat works! So not so terribly miserable. I'm wondering about motivation these days. So much I want to do, and don't. I think it's partly being lazy and partly being overwhelmed! Really do need to chomp things into smaller pieces and have some small successes, I think. Let's see if the Blog will let me upload some pix!! ***

Well, yes, there they are. Not gonna to the right-side align next time; it's not great. Pix are taken December 14 around March's Point. I dunno what the seagulls were excited about but they look good in the photo.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We lost power too on Jan. 24, and over here in the east-coast Washington (Maryland actually). Few lights (one backup generator out of three was working), no heat. Made me very glad for my heat-retaining apartment with the many floors of neighbors and the south-facing windows. Everything's back to normal now, but it was a real reminder of how dependent I am on electricity.